Sunday, January 28, 2007

National Anthem: Hillary Doesn't Know the Words...



I was a little surprised to hear Hillary Clinton’s voice singing the national anthem. In the YouTube clip captured here, Hillary becomes audible about 33 seconds into the video. I don’t really mind that she doesn’t sing well – but she doesn’t even know the words.

Notice that at about second 46 instead of singing “O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave…,” Clinton says “O say, does OUR star-spangled banner yet wave…”

I would think that she would at least know the first verse…

3 Comments:

Blogger GregHansenfam said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:14 AM  
Blogger GregHansenfam said...

I didn't mean to delete my comment. I thought that was very funny. I recently joined the world of blogging too. I love to read about all of the family and see what is going on. It is a great way to keep in touch.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She missed one word! Give me a break.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home